Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Stat Attack


D.M. Kilgore, Goals, Plans, Dreams, FitBit, Fitness, Healthy, Writer, Blogs, Short Stories, Novels, Fiction, Walking, The Realm, The Realm of D.M. Kilgore, Sunday Stat Attack, Make Time, Do The Work, Am Writing, Am Walking

D.M. Kilgore, Goals, Plans, Dreams, FitBit, Fitness, Healthy, Writer, Blogs, Short Stories, Novels, Fiction, Walking, The Realm, The Realm of D.M. Kilgore, Sunday Stat Attack, Make Time, Do The Work, Am Writing, Am WalkingD.M. Kilgore, Goals, Plans, Dreams, FitBit, Fitness, Healthy, Writer, Blogs, Short Stories, Novels, Fiction, Walking, The Realm, The Realm of D.M. Kilgore, Sunday Stat Attack, Make Time, Do The Work, Am Writing, Am Walking
D.M. Kilgore, Goals, Plans, Dreams, FitBit, Fitness, Healthy, Writer, Blogs, Short Stories, Novels, Fiction, Walking, The Realm, The Realm of D.M. Kilgore, Sunday Stat Attack, Make Time, Do The Work, Am Writing, Am Walking

Wednesday - Sunday: 

35,299 steps taken 

15.09 miles walked 

18,606 calories burned

12,667 words written

8/10 goals reached

 

Can't wait to see what I can do with 7 days!

 

 

DON'T FORGET!

February's TOP COMMENTER at The Realm
Wins this DELISH prize pack!

D.M. Kilgore, Goals, Plans, Dreams, FitBit, Fitness, Healthy, Writer, Blogs, Short Stories, Novels, Fiction, Walking, The Realm, The Realm of D.M. Kilgore, Sunday Stat Attack, Make Time, Do The Work, Am Writing, Am Walking, February Comment & Win Prize
February Prize Pack
~Comment to Win~

 

• ○ • YOUR TURN! • ○ •


What goals did you reach this week?

What will you do to improve next week's results?



Comment below, subscribe above, and show me some love. 
Don't forget: Comment the most and win this month's delish prize pack.

 

D.M. Kilgore, Goals, Plans, Dreams, FitBit, Fitness, Healthy, Writer, Blogs, Short Stories, Novels, Fiction, Walking, The Realm, The Realm of D.M. Kilgore, Sunday Stat Attack, Make Time, Do The Work, Am Writing, Am Walking
D.M. Kilgore
Writer, Literary Hitwoman, and Crash Test Dummy.

I'm D.M. Kilgore. 

 

Writer, Literary Hitwoman, and Crash Test Dummy. 

 

I'm on a quest to walk as many miles and write as many words as I possibly can this year. I'm going for a healthy mind and body by working them both out regularly!

I am walking and writing my way through the chaos of life and I must tell you, it's quite therapeutic!

What's your favorite "exercise" to maintain your sanity?

Be sure you subscribe to The Realm so you don't miss out on any of the fun contests, giveaways, updates, news, and prizes.

Visit often! This site is updated with new content at least three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).
Sometimes you'll find me here on Tipsy Tuesday or Thriller Thursday. I might even share my Saturday Shenanigans.



 Subscribe today and you'll never miss out!

Life's A Collision Course

Brace For Impact!

 

D.M. Kilgore, Writer, Official Website, Phoenix Realm Publishing, The Realm Blog, The Realm of D.M. Kilgore, Writer, Author. Literary Hitwoman, The Trouble With Hats, D.M. Kilgore, Writing, The Realm, Goals, Plans, Dreams, Obstacles, Family vs Writing, Juggling Work Writing Family, How To, Overcome Obstacles, Better Goal Setting, Planning, Dreaming, Quick Fixes
© 2015 D.M. Kilgore A Phoenix Realm Publication
Content cannot be copied, reprinted, reproduced
or used in any way without the express permission of D.M. Kilgore. 
All work on this website and companion blog are copyright protected
and unless otherwise stated are the sole property of
D.M. Kilgore and Phoenix Realm Publishing

All Rights Reserved

4 comments :

LaDonna Cole said...

I got a lot done this week. Now, if I could only get paid for staying busy.

Nicole Strange said...

I managed to create a family command center. It's a go-to for all things "Strange". It showcases my cleaning schedule, monthly goals, and a menu for the week.

My biggest goal this month is to declutter my bedroom and kitchen cabinets.

To help me with my sanity, I think becoming more organized will bring me closer to happiness and become less stressed.

Devin Berglund said...

Love this post. ALSO... I LOVE THAT CUP and CHOCOLATE PACK. haha... oooh you've tempted me.

Good job reaching a lot of those goals.

I've been setting quite high editing goals for myself, because I need to send the book to my editor before the end of the month so he can start going through it. That has been one of my MAIN goals. I've also been running a lot because I am running in the Disney Princess Half Marathon on the 22nd of this month. Then starting this week I am going to start looking for more social media jobs.

To improve for next weeks goals I will start going to bed earlier and waking up earlier. Since moving to Vegas I have been off on different time zones. :P

DM Kilgore said...

LaDonna- if ONLY there was a pot of gold at the end of our goal lists. I feel ya. I do I do.

Nikki- Family command centers are great! I use one too. Or try to. Lately hubby is in charge of it and he completely ignores it.

Devin- I've been following your adventure in Vegas- how exciting. I'm so happy for all you're accomplishing. =)
Great news about the Marathon. I could use some "walker to runner" tips. I can't seem to get past a slow jog before I want to die. ROFL

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.