Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Saturday, February 7, 2015

So Slobbery Shenanigans!

dog rescue, big dogs, M.A.R.C., God's Grace Dog Rescues, Newfie, sweetheart dog, big fluffy dog, dog rescuer, adopt don't shop, spay & neuter, save a dog, great big dog, D.M. Kilgore, The Realm, The Realm of D.M. Kilgore
So in love with this big, big, big ball of furry love.

BIG DOG.

GOOD DOG.

FLUFFY DOG.


Much Strong.
Many Stubborn.
So Slobber.

300 lbs of :
"Love me mores!"
"I no go in car, thanks."
"Scratch more ear."
"I not lapdog?"
"Why you falls down when I try to kiss you?"
"You thinks you cans pick me up? Ha."
"My brakes work better than your muscles."


SAFE.

On way to rescue.Then off to his furever home!

 

Good luck "Big Dog/Goliath".

It was an honor to wear your slobber and to be loved on by your sweet self.

 

Thank you to M.A.R.C. volunteers:

April, Brandy, and Sue.

 DONATE TO M.A.R.C. TO HELP
MORE DOGS FIND FUREVER BLISS!

 

Or donate to my rescue so that I can help more dogs
find their way to foster homes and organizations
like M.A.R.C. and their volunteers.


God's Grace Dog Rescues

God's Grace Dog Rescues, dog rescue, big dogs, M.A.R.C., God's Grace Dog Rescues, Newfie, sweetheart dog, big fluffy dog, dog rescuer, adopt don't shop, spay & neuter, save a dog, great big dog, D.M. Kilgore, The Realm, The Realm of D.M. Kilgore
Help Save A Dog's Life 
 


dog rescue, big dogs, M.A.R.C., God's Grace Dog Rescues, Newfie, sweetheart dog, big fluffy dog, dog rescuer, adopt don't shop, spay & neuter, save a dog, great big dog, D.M. Kilgore, The Realm, The Realm of D.M. Kilgore, fur kids, foster failures and they're my babies now, love my dogs, Jack-Russell/Rattie mix, Sweet Sadie Belle, Doggie hugs are best.
One of my four rescued fur kids, Sadie.
She loves to hang out with me in The Realm.
(photo credit: D.M. Kilgore)

I'm D.M. Kilgore. 

Writer, Literary Hitwoman, Crash Test Dummy... 

AND DOG LOVER! 

 

Please donate to help save dogs!
Remember ADOPT don't SHOP.
Spay & Neuter your furry friends.
Saving ONE dog doesn't change the world,
But it changes that one dog's world.
You can be part of that change.
Thanks - from me and all my furry friends.

 
 
 
Visit often! 
This site is updated with new content at least three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). 
Sometimes you'll find me here on Tipsy Tuesday or Thriller Thursday. 
I might even share my Saturday Shenanigans.

Subscribe today and you'll never miss out!
 

Life's A Collision Course

Brace For Impact!
D.M. Kilgore, Writer, Official Website, Phoenix Realm Publishing, The Realm Blog, The Realm of D.M. Kilgore, Writer, Author. Literary Hitwoman, The Trouble With Hats, D.M. Kilgore, Writing, The Realm, Goals, Plans, Dreams, Obstacles, Family vs Writing, Juggling Work Writing Family, How To, Overcome Obstacles, Better Goal Setting, Planning, Dreaming, Quick Fixes
© 2015 D.M. Kilgore A Phoenix Realm Publication
Content cannot be copied, reprinted, reproduced
or used in any way without the express permission of D.M. Kilgore. 
All work on this website and companion blog are copyright protected
and unless otherwise stated are the sole property of
D.M. Kilgore and Phoenix Realm Publishing

All Rights Reserved

2 comments :

Katie Cross said...

I LOVE PUPPIES!

DM Kilgore said...

Me too! And the bigger and sloberry-er they are the more they want to sit in your lap and kiss you! LOL

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.