Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Show Me Your Wits!

 
Got Wits?


Dear Bloody Diary... SHH! It's Wordless Wednesday at The Realm!

 

January 14, 2015
Wordless Wednesday

Don't speak... just keep scrolling...
Shhh!
D.M. Kilgore - Writer Cam -
Yikes! The Cat Got My Tongue! Wait, I don't have a cat...
Cat's got my tongue!


Caption This!
CAPTION THIS!
(Use the Comment section below to enter your best caption!)
-photo credit- dmkilgore

 

Wittiest Caption Gets 5 Entries!

Subscribe & Comment for your chance to win!
Win Win Win!

 

I'm D.M. Kilgore, and I really do own a brush and mascara!
D.M. Kilgore


I'm D.M. Kilgore, and this is The Realm.

You'll find a daily dose of me here, every dag-um day. 

 

(Silence- Silence -Silence)

 

 

 

Tune in tomorrow for Thriller Thursday!

 

When I'm not rambling about here, you can catch my monthly series at 

Read Write Muse

The Muse's Mirror on the 11th of each month
and The Conscious Dreamer on the 27th of each month


8 comments :

LaDonna Cole said...

Mutant Zombie Tick attack! Run for your lives!

DM Kilgore said...

Bwahahahaa!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

agilitygrrls said...

Maybe I do need a bath? .

agilitygrrls said...

Agilitygrrls is me....Suzanne ;-)

agilitygrrls said...

What I really wanted to say was Dorothy Parker's infamous, "what fresh Hell is this?" But it's not originsl.

DM Kilgore said...

I think that would take a lot more birdies. LOL

DM Kilgore said...

Semago? Right? Gotcha!

DM Kilgore said...

But it's fitting and SO hilarious in this case that it totally counts. ;)

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.