Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Friday, January 9, 2015

Missing Muses? Criminal Behavior? A NOT So FUNtastic Friday!

What happens in the coffee shop, stays at the coffee shop!
When Writers Bond Over Coffee
Uh... well...

It's FUNTASTIC FRIDAY

but the FUN isn't here!

Where did it go?


Read Write Muse!

 

The CRAZIEST thing has happened
at The Realm.

 

 

 

Dear Bloody Diary... My missing muse has been found!

 
January 9, 2014
Funtastic Friday

College Life = No Funtastic Friday tonight. Boo!
Paper due? Fun is cancelled.
-writer cam-

Funtastic Friday has been called on account
of criminology paper.

Boo!

The good news is that the "fun" apparently followed Sybil!
My missing muse has been spotted!


 
Over at Four Doors Manor- home of Author LaDonna Cole.

I hate to think of all the havoc she's wreaking over there.

LaDonna was able to write about Sybil's appearance before vanishing into a full length mirror.
We've not heard from her since. 

I'm starting to worry about what Sybil has done.


This can't be good...
This isn't LaDonna's first Rodeo!
(photo credit: LaDonna Cole)


Also, I'm starting to suspect that the British bon-bon eating, Earl Grey sipping, winged stranger sprawled on the chaise lounge at The Realm might actually be LaDonna's muse, Gladys. 
She's known to like show tunes and I could have sworn someone was humming,
"I'm Henry The Eighth I Am" in there this morning around 2 a.m. or so.

I'm quite concerned about this development.

How can I, the mistress of murder and mayhem, tap into the dark side
if my current muse is a glowing fairy that likes to sprinkle star dust and sing show tunes?

And worse than that...

LaDonna D. Cole
the incurable optimist, the singing adventurer,
and writer of beautiful magical lands...

Is stuck in Sybil's lair.

SYBIL! WHERE ARE MY SPOONS????
The horror. The horror.



You'll just have to go read about our

*click here ---> Muse-ical Chair Muses <--- click here*

to understand the gravity of this situation...



 

 

I'm D.M. Kilgore, and I really do own a brush and mascara!
D.M. Kilgore


I'm D.M. Kilgore, and this is The Realm.

You'll find a daily dose of me here, every dag-um day.

 

My muse is missing and she took my bloody spoons!

 

This is serious!

Please go to Read Write Muse and tell Sybil
to come back home to The Realm!
.

 

Tune in tomorrow for Saturday Shenanigans!

 

When I'm not rambling about here, you can catch my monthly series at 

Read Write Muse

The Muse's Mirror on the 11th of each month
and The Conscious Dreamer on the 27th of each month

No comments :

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.