Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Don't Let the Door Hit Ya 2014! A(nother) New Year!

 

Yay! It's 2015!



Let's face it, 2014 had its moments...

                                               

 

I became a MUSER!


Read Write Muse, readwritemuse.com, The Musers, For the reader, the writer, and the muser in all of us! RWM
readwritemuse.com  



 I attended the RE:union


D.M. Kilgore - what happens at RE:union stays at RE:union

D.M. Kilgore, Ted Dekker, what happens at RE:union...
D.M. Kilgore, The Tombstone, and Ted Dekker, what happens at RE:union... 

 

And all that that implies...

LaDonna D. Cole, D.M. Kilgore, Colette St.Onge Pederen, Authors, Musers, Blue Monkeys, RE:Union



 I became a Gram-ma!

D.M. Kilgore, photography by Donna Michelle, Baby Blues, Grandson


D.M. Kilgore, homeschool, article, Home Education Magazine, Nov/Dec 2014

I had another article accepted for publication in Home Education Magazine...

D.M. Kilgore, homeschool, article, Home Education Magazine, Nov/Dec 2014D.M. Kilgore, homeschool, article, Home Education Magazine, Nov/Dec 2014





 

I discovered "Supernatural"...

Color me fangirl, D.M. Kilgore discovers the Winchesters.Color me fangirl, D.M. Kilgore discovers the Winchesters.



I watched as my daughter-in-love and my dad gave cancer the big goodbye!


CANCER FREE IN 2014! D.M. Kilgore's family gets a double blessing!
CANCER FREE IN 2014! D.M. Kilgore's family gets a double blessing!
Dad is CANCER FREE!
D.M. Kilgore, THANK GOODNESS NO PIRATES HERE!

 

 

 My not-so-little-anymore little one
finally went as something other
than a pirate for Halloween!

D.M. Kilgore, Baby's first Turkey Day!

 

 

 

And my littlest little man celebrated
his first Turkey Day!






 

 

 

The hubs and I celebrated 20 years of marriage!

D.M. Kilgore, 20 years of marriage and still no jail time. Bwahahaa!D.M. Kilgore, 20 years of marriage and still no jail time. Bwahahaa!


We adopted a new baby, who is too smart for his own good!


D.M. Kilgore's newly adopted feathered friend Loki, who is smarter than she is!D.M. Kilgore's newly adopted feathered friend Loki, who is smarter than she is!

I became an officially published Fiction writer!


D.M. Kilgore, Amazon Author page, Officially Published Fiction writer!

Through The Portal, Anthology, Read Write Muse, Cancer Charity, D.M. Kilgore, The Writers of Read Write MuseFire Inside by D.M. Kilgore, Through The Portal, Anthology, Read Write Muse, Cancer Charity, D.M. Kilgore, The Writers of Read Write Muse



Horror Anthology, Midnight's Wraith, D.M. Kilgore, Kicking King!




D.M. Kilgore, Through The Portal, In Creeps The Night, The Realm, Book Signing, Officially Published Fiction Writer!


And I launched a new site for my alter-ego's fantasy series!


AUBREN JAMES, Pen Name, D.M. Kilgore, Fantasy Series, New website!

 

 

I learned how to make extra money online - for real!

Show me the money! Make money now, for real! D.M. Kilgore, The Realm, Inbox Dollars! http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref18349915Show me the money! Make money now, for real! D.M. Kilgore, The Realm, CashCrate http://www.cashcrate.com/5644741
                        

$$$


 

And my parents celebrated their Golden Anniversary!

D.M. Kilgore, a long line of love, Golden Anniversary!



I was inducted into NSLS and NSCS honor societies...


D.M. Kilgore, honor society!D.M. Kilgore, honor society!
College Life, 4.0 baby! D.M. Kilgore, All A's, Bam!

 And Finished the school year with straight A's and a 4.0 GPA



D.M. Kilgore, Aubren James, NaNoWriMo Winner 2014


I finished NaNoWriMo 2014, despite all possible odds.




D.M. Kilgore, grand-baby, first Christmas, Santa visit, Love him love him!

 And we were all together on Christmas Day
to enjoy baby's first and our first cancer-free holiday!



Looking back, it was a pretty great year!


Except for...

October 26 - December 31
And The Never-Ending-Virus-From-Hell

D.M. Kilgore, never-ending-virus-from-hell, acute bronchitis, viral syndrome, pretty sure it's the zombie virus!D.M. Kilgore, never-ending-virus-from-hell, acute bronchitis, viral syndrome, pretty sure it's the zombie virus!D.M. Kilgore, never-ending-virus-from-hell, acute bronchitis, viral syndrome, pretty sure it's the zombie virus!D.M. Kilgore, never-ending-virus-from-hell, acute bronchitis, viral syndrome, pretty sure it's the zombie virus!D.M. Kilgore, never-ending-virus-from-hell, acute bronchitis, viral syndrome, pretty sure it's the zombie virus!D.M. Kilgore, never-ending-virus-from-hell, acute bronchitis, viral syndrome, pretty sure it's the zombie virus!

 I am still certain I've had the Zombie Virus!


D.M. Kilgore, never-ending-virus-from-hell, acute bronchitis, viral syndrome, pretty sure it's the zombie virus!

Since 2014 tried to kill me on the way out,
I say good riddance and let's bring on the New Year!


 

As 2015 rolls in...

I make no resolutions.

I  plan to do one thing this year:

Stop letting my current reality
determine the size of my dreams.

 

Bam!

Let's do this.


2 comments :

Katie Cross said...

Wow! What a fabulous year, seriously! Despite all the stress and bad things, it really sounds like you had an awesome year. The highlight was meeting you in Nashville, obviously!

DM Kilgore said...

Nashville was soooo amazing. Not even the Zombie Virus can bring me down from that high. It was so great meeting you. =)

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.