Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Monday, November 3, 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014!

D.M. Kilgore, NaNoWriMo, November Hiatus, Musing Monday, The Realm
Musing Monday at The Realm of D.M. Kilgore
D.M. Kilgore, NaNoWriMo, November Hiatus, Musing Monday, The Realm
Closed for NaNoWriMo 2014

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's Right Boys & Girls!

I'm participating in

NANOWRIMO 2014!

 

30 days, 50k words, 1 First Draft!

 



D.M. Kilgore, NaNoWriMo, November Hiatus, Musing Monday, The Realm
30 Days, 50k Words!
 

 

So, you won't be seeing me here at 

The Realm

until December 1st, 

when the Nano-Madness is over!

I'll be working on the second  book in

 The Celestial Secrets Series

 

 

D.M. Kilgore, NaNoWriMo, November Hiatus, Musing Monday, The Realm, The Veil, The World Between, Aubren James
Book 2 of The Celestial Secrets Series
by Aubren James

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Did you know?

I'm writing this series under a pen name.

Find out more at:

AubrenJames.Com

 

I'll be writing all my YA Supernatural Fantasy under
Aubren James and my Thriller/Suspense/Horror and misc. under D.M. Kilgore. Be sure to follow me at both spots (on twitter and facebook too) for the latest news and updates on each genre.

 


D.M. Kilgore, NaNoWriMo, November Hiatus, Musing Monday, The Realm
Let's Do This!

I might pop in now and then to update you on my NaNo-Progress, but for the most part my November will be all about writing.

I have some short stories in the works for a couple of upcoming anthologies, a magazine article publishing this month, and of course the first draft of "The Eternal Soul".

I hope you'll rejoin me in December when all the craziness is over. I'll be doing some giveaways and other fun stuff when I return!



D.M. Kilgore, NaNoWriMo, November Hiatus, Musing Monday, The Realm
NaNoWriMo 2014!


D.M. Kilgore, NaNoWriMo, November Hiatus, Musing Monday, The Realm




D.M. Kilgore, NaNoWriMo, November Hiatus, Musing Monday, The Realm, Through The Portal, In Creeps The Night, Fiction, Short Stories, Flash Fiction, Poetry, Photography
D.M. Kilgore
 I'm D.M. Kilgore (except when I'm Aubren James) and I'm coming to you live from The Realm where NaNoWriMo 2014 is in full-swing!

Day 3 and my word count is 2,755 and rising!

I'll see you on the flip-side (December 1st) and I'll have an amazing give-away just in time for the holiday season for those of you that stick with me while I'm MIA in NaNo Land.

In my absence, I hope you'll take this time apart to get your hands on a copy of "In Creeps The Night" and "Through The Portal".

Let me know what you think if you do! I love hearing your thoughts and interacting on Facebook!



Are YOU doing NaNoWriMo?



2 comments :

Katie Cross said...

I want to hang up a 'Sorry, We're Closed' sign too!

I'm not even doing Nano. :) Are you posting updates or anything like that?

DM Kilgore said...

I planned to. You know, just pop in now and then with updates. Then the Zombie Virus hit. Nothing went as planned. ;)

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.