Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Two Books. One Week. I'm So Happy I May Pee!

Through The Portal Book Release, Two Books. One Week. I'm So Happy I May Pee!, Read Write Muse, So Happy I May Pee, Books, Ebooks, Writing, Release Day, D.M. Kilgore
Lock up yo' Depends!

THROUGH THE PORTAL


Was Released Today

And I'm

SO EXCITED

I might need some Depends!

 

Seriously, women my age should NOT jump up and down.

Through The Portal Book Release, Read Write Muse, So Happy I May Pee, Books, Ebooks, Writing, Release Day, D.M. Kilgore
Much Enthusiasm


The portal experts at Read Write Muse invite you to escape into imagination through this portal story collection.

 

Through The Portal Book Release, Read Write Muse, So Happy I May Pee, Books, Ebooks, Writing, Release Day, D.M. Kilgore, Blue Harvest Creative
Blue Harvest Creative designed this beautiful release day banner for Read Write Muse!

 

Jump through time to new worlds, indulge in pizza, chocolate, and romance. Fight evil villains, transport with innocent souls, and glimpse into that final portal awaiting us all.

 

Through The Portal Book Release, Read Write Muse, So Happy I May Pee, Books, Ebooks, Writing, Release Day, D.M. Kilgore, Blue Harvest Creative, S. R. Karfelt
Portals Are Everywhere!

 

Through The Portal Book Release, Read Write Muse, So Happy I May Pee, Books, Ebooks, Writing, Release Day, D.M. Kilgore, Blue Harvest Creative, Natalie J. Pierson
You can check in, but can you check out?

 

Authors, bloggers, song writers and poets collaborate to bring you stories sprinkled with ethereal prose, whimsical humor, and heart pounding thrills. 

 

Through the Portal beckons you to unlock the adventure

 

 

 

 

 RWM will donate $1 per book sale to a cancer related charity for one year.


Through The Portal Book Release, Read Write Muse, So Happy I May Pee, Books, Ebooks, Writing, Release Day, D.M. Kilgore, Blue Harvest Creative
Portals, Poetry, Chocolate, Photography, Pizza
Fiction & Non-Fiction- Something for everyone!
Through The Portal Book Release, Read Write Muse, So Happy I May Pee, Books, Ebooks, Writing, Release Day, D.M. Kilgore, Blue Harvest Creative, Cancer Reasearch, Cancer Charity, In Memory, Dedicated To
Beautiful dedication to our loved ones here and through the portal


Blue Harvest Creative did an amazing job on the cover and the interior! Isn't it beautiful?

Through The Portal Book Release, Read Write Muse, So Happy I May Pee, Books, Ebooks, Writing, Release Day, D.M. Kilgore, Blue Harvest Creative
Stunning work by Blue Harvest Creative!



I am absolutely in love with everything they do to help promote the authors and books.

Through The Portal Book Release, Read Write Muse, So Happy I May Pee, Books, Ebooks, Writing, Release Day, D.M. Kilgore, Blue Harvest Creative, Cancer Reasearch, Cancer Charity, In Memory, Dedicated To
Happy Release Day Musers!


Fire Inside, D.M. Kilgore, Through The Portal Book Release, Read Write Muse, So Happy I May Pee, Books, Ebooks, Writing, Release Day, D.M. Kilgore, Blue Harvest Creative
I adore the artwork they added to my poetry!
It goes without saying that the Musers I introduced you to yesterday are a little bit overexcited today. There has been an ongoing party from every nook and cranny of the map today as we shouted each others (and our own) praises to the word, but hey, it's for a wonderful cause and I assure you the writers involved in this project poured their hearts, souls, blood, sweat, tears, and some chocolate across the pages. It's a project that is very dear to our hearts. We hope you'll pick up a copy and explore the many portals inside. Portals are everywhere, did you know? So head to Amazon today, or you can visit the bookstore at my website and pick up an e-book or trade paperback version of Through The Portal. You'll find fiction, non-fiction, songs, poetry, quotes, photography, and more inside Through The Portal. There's truly something for everyone.




What's it like to have two book releases in one week? Exciting and exhausting-- I'm still in my pajamas, I haven't eaten, and I've clicked "share" so many times Facebook is threatening to chop my fingers off! Release days are amazing. Release days are a lot of fun. Release days are a ton of work!

At the end of the day, you throw a frozen pizza in the oven, run a brush through your hair and...

Through The Portal Book Release, Read Write Muse, So Happy I May Pee, Books, Ebooks, Writing, Release Day, D.M. Kilgore, Blue Harvest Creative
Yep, that means you too!

Order a copy at Amazon or The Realm Book Store today!

The Ream of D.M. Kilgore, Bookstore, The Realm Bookstore, DMKilgore.comThrough The Portal Book Release, Read Write Muse, So Happy I May Pee, Books, Ebooks, Writing, Release Day, D.M. Kilgore, Blue Harvest Creative
The Realm Book Store at DMKilgore.Com

Available in E-book and Trade Paperback:




D.M. Kilgore, Freelance Writer, Novelist, Literary Hitwoman, Book Release, Through The Portal,Two Books. One Week. So Happy I May Pee!, Read Write Muse, DMKilgore.com
D.M. Kilgore
Freelance Writer
Novelist
Literary Hitwoman

I am D.M. Kilgore. Two books. One Week.

So happy I may pee!

Amazon and Goodreads Official Author!

Through The Portal I go! 

 

WILL YOU JOIN ME? 

 

You never know what awaits you inside.

Unlock The Adventure Today!  

 

Get a copy of Through The Portal, and subscribe to Read Write Muse

No comments :

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.