Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

This Just Happened? Pinch Me!

Book Release, Books, D.M. Kilgore, Wordless Wednesday, The Realm, In Creeps The Night, Through The Portal, Writing, Writer, Author, DMKilgore.com, Fairytale Life, Living the Dream, Pinch me, I'm dreaming, Officially Published, Fiction, Halloween, Cancer Charity, Mothers Without Borders, Blue Harvest Creative, Read Write Muse
Book Release, Books, D.M. Kilgore, Wordless Wednesday, The Realm, In Creeps The Night, Through The Portal, Writing, Writer, Author, DMKilgore.com, Fairytale Life, Living the Dream, Pinch me, I'm dreaming, Officially Published, Fiction, Halloween, Cancer Charity, Mothers Without Borders, Blue Harvest Creative, Read Write Muse
Wordless Wednesday
At The Realm of D.M. Kilgore


Book Release, Books, D.M. Kilgore, Wordless Wednesday, The Realm, In Creeps The Night, Through The Portal, Writing, Writer, Author, DMKilgore.com, Fairytale Life, Living the Dream, Pinch me, I'm dreaming, Officially Published, Fiction, Halloween, Cancer Charity, Mothers Without Borders, Blue Harvest Creative, Read Write Muse
Two Books. One Week. I just peed a little!
(covers by: Blue Harvest Creative)


Book Release, Books, D.M. Kilgore, Wordless Wednesday, The Realm, In Creeps The Night, Through The Portal, Writing, Writer, Author, DMKilgore.com, Fairytale Life, Living the Dream, Pinch me, I'm dreaming, Officially Published, Fiction, Halloween, Cancer Charity, Mothers Without Borders, Blue Harvest Creative, Read Write Muse, Facebook Fan Page

500+ LIKES on my Facebook Fan Page?
WHOO HOOO!

Book Release, Books, D.M. Kilgore, Wordless Wednesday, The Realm, In Creeps The Night, Through The Portal, Writing, Writer, Author, DMKilgore.com, Fairytale Life, Living the Dream, Pinch me, I'm dreaming, Officially Published, Fiction, Halloween, Cancer Charity, Mothers Without Borders, Blue Harvest Creative, Read Write Muse, Amazon Author

Amazon Official! Bam!

Book Release, Books, D.M. Kilgore, Wordless Wednesday, The Realm, In Creeps The Night, Through The Portal, Writing, Writer, Author, DMKilgore.com, Fairytale Life, Living the Dream, Pinch me, I'm dreaming, Officially Published, Fiction, Halloween, Cancer Charity, Mothers Without Borders, Blue Harvest Creative, Read Write Muse, Goodreads Author

Goodreads Official! Pow!



Book Release, Books, D.M. Kilgore, Wordless Wednesday, The Realm, In Creeps The Night, Through The Portal, Writing, Writer, Author, DMKilgore.com, Fairytale Life, Living the Dream, Pinch me, I'm dreaming, Officially Published, Fiction, Halloween, Cancer Charity, Mothers Without Borders, Blue Harvest Creative, Read Write Muse

We dethroned the King? Whoa!
(photo credit: S. R. Karfelt)



Book Release, Books, D.M. Kilgore, Wordless Wednesday, The Realm, In Creeps The Night, Through The Portal, Writing, Writer, Author, DMKilgore.com, Fairytale Life, Living the Dream, Pinch me, I'm dreaming, Officially Published, Fiction, Halloween, Cancer Charity, Mothers Without Borders, Blue Harvest Creative, Read Write Muse, Robert Liparulo, Eric Wilson
Robert Liparulo, Eric Wilson, and me...
I'm the monkey in the middle!
I'm D.M. Kilgore and I woke up in this fairytale where all my dreams are coming true. Pinch me. I must be dreaming!

What a week. What a way to embark on being a published fiction writer. What a way to start living my dreams.

I'm featured in books with some of my most favorite authors? Color me delighted!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.