Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Move Over Monday! Let's Get Motivated!

D.M. Kilgore, Let's Get Motivated!, Musing Monday, The Realm, Motivation, Words of Wisdom, Photography, DMKilgore.com
Musing Mondays at The Realm of D.M. Kilgore

 

 It's a

MUSING MONDAY

at 

The Realm!

 

Today, I'm musing about motivation.
Yep, that's right.

 

Let's motivate ourselves right out of
the Monday Blahs and into a fantastic week!

 

You Ready?

 

 

 

 

Failing is temporary, quitting is permanent.

 

You do not want to have death bed regrets!

 

 

At the end of your life you're either going to say
"I wish I had" or "I'm glad I did"
.

 
D.M. Kilgore, Let's Get Motivated!, Musing Monday, The Realm, Motivation, Words of Wisdom, Photography, DMKilgore.com
"Sunset Wishes"
Photo Credit: D.M. Kilgore

 


Never let someone else tell you what's possible.

 

You are more than your appearance!

 

 

Celebrate your intellect, creativity, and passion.

 

D.M. Kilgore, Let's Get Motivated!, Musing Monday, The Realm, Motivation, Words of Wisdom, Photography, DMKilgore.com
"Morning Glory"
Photo Credit: D.M. Kilgore

 


Passion without purpose is empty.

 

You are what you answer to in life.  

 

 

Like who you are enough to not worry
about who people think you might be.

D.M. Kilgore, Let's Get Motivated!, Musing Monday, The Realm, Motivation, Words of Wisdom, Photography, DMKilgore.com
"Three Paws of Perfection"
Photo Credit: D.M. Kilgore

 

 Now get out there and have a terrific week!

 

Do you have a little motivational bit to share? 

Comment below and tell me what gets you through the week!

 

 

D.M. Kilgore, Move Over Monday! Let's Get Motivated!, Goodbye Monday Blahs, Motivation, Musing Monday, Never Give Up!, Passion, Photography, Self-Motivation, The Realm, DMKilgore.com
D.M. Kilgore
Feeling Royally Motivated!
I'm D.M. Kilgore and I'm motivated by this tiny tiara.

They wouldn't have given it to me if they hadn't wanted me to be their queen, right?

Move over Monday, I've got a crown and a plan, and I'm not afraid to use 'em!

Dun dun dun...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.