Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Between Lovecraft & King! There are NO words!

D.M. Kilgore, The Realm, DMKilgore.com, Wordless Wednesday


D.M. Kilgore, The Realm, In Creeps The Night, Nightfall's Wraith, Kindle Top Sellers, Amazon Top 100, Books

D.M. Kilgore, The Realm, In Creeps The Night, Nightfall's Wraith, Kindle Top Sellers, Amazon Top 100, Books
D.M. Kilgore, The Realm, In Creeps The Night, Nightfall's Wraith, Kindle Top Sellers, Amazon Top 100, Books
























Available in E-book and Trade Paperback:











D.M. Kilgore is sitting in her Realm on this Wordless Wednesday feeling like she woke up in a fairy tale. She's excited to have her story be part of this anthology, but she's even more excited about the success of In Creeps The Night because all royalties go to Mothers Without Borders to help orphaned and vulnerable children around the world. D.M. hopes you'll purchase an e-book or paperback (or both) and continue to help raise money for this amazing organization. For information on ordering a signed paperback copy email: books@dmkilgore.com


2 comments :

S. R. Karfelt said...

I ordered several copies and the kindle! :) You keep good company.

DM Kilgore said...

Whoo Hooo! Go S. R. Go! I LOVED your story! I am still trying to figure out a way to order more that one copy myself. ;) LOL

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.