Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wordless Wednesday ~ Special Guest: Black Cat Photography

 

 "Story" by Nicole Monson, Black Cat Photography




Nicole Monson is a 28 year old wife and mother. She has lived
in the Billings area of Montana her whole life. Nicole started taking pictures on her phone just for fun and found herself getting caught up in the magic of it all.  With some encouragement and instruction from her husband, who is a creative tech. for their church, Nicole moved on to taking more and more photos.  It wasn't long before she was hooked!




Nicole has no plans for going pro or charging for her work, stating that she takes pictures for the sheer joy of doing it! 

You can see more of her work at: Nicole Monson, Black Cat Photograpy


Nicole titled this submission "Story" writing that she "found this outside town near some farm land. It seemed to tell its own sad story lying there forgotten in the weeds... and I knew I had to take its picture".  I'm so glad she did.  I dare say, it would make an amazing book cover!  Thank you Nicole for sharing your "Story" and your brilliant photography skills with us.  I hope you'll submit many more works of photographic art in the future!


What do you think the story behind this forgotten mail box is?  Why don't you comment below and let's see just how creative the readers here really are!  I want to hear your story behind Nicole's "Story" image!







2 comments :

Kelsey-plain and simple said...

I love this photo :)

Katie Cross said...

I was just going to say that that picture is a master of a writing prompt! Just knowing she's from lovely Montana, and seeing that picture, gets my brain revving with ideas!

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.