Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Fun Fridays ~ Caption This Contest

Short & Sweet! 


In ten words or less, give me your best caption for this photo:

 


 GO!

I'll announce the winner next Friday!

 

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for an awesome

Short Story Saturday

Featuring Author Katie Cross!


 

Winner's Circle:


These are past contest winners that are on the mail-out list to receive the following prizes.  I'll be trying to get these shipped out in the next two weeks.


Linnette Mullin - Coffee Themed Prize

Shelby Mullinax - The Land Beyond The Portal by J.S. Bailey

 


2 comments :

Call Me Heretic said...

"Got your nose!"

Katie Cross said...

Ooh! I got a good one:

'Just let me pick the booger! It's a big one!"

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.