Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Musing Mondays~ My Brain On Math Chapter 3


May 13, 2013
Monday, 1:23 pm 

Weight: I've decided weight is a number and numbers are evil.

Coffee Consumption: I've got a whole pot on brew...

Chocolate Report:  There's not enough chocolate in the world to compensate for math-moodiness.






Day 14 of "Applied Finite Math"

It's what's for breakfast!

 

Mental Status Update:

  Feeling Frightened & Aggravated!  

 

I do not like thee MS Excel
I do not like thee very well

I would not like thee in a boat
Wish I could feed you to a goat

I do not like thee Stat Crunch thing
I do not like "math" anything

I do not like this class at all
Should have taken off until the Fall

This does not make one bit of sense
I know I cannot be this dense

The day's too nice to stay inside
I think I'll take a nice long ride

I know you'll still be here when I return
To mock me with what I cannot learn

Oh math I hate thee oh so much
You are too evil for me to touch

I'm off to buy some holy water
This textbook's nothing more than fodder

Numbers why must you be so mean
I've decided I'd much rather clean

I shall not like you more tomorrow
I wonder why I even bother

This class has got to be a joke
Your number rules make me want to choke


Numbers, for you I have no love
Statistics, over a cliff I'd like to shove

I will take a zero if I must
Death by math seems so unjust

Around you my head I cannot wrap
I must admit I give not a crap

What good will this do me in the end
Oh evil math, we'll never be friends




This Seussical-Styled Daily Dose of DM
Brought To You By:

One Very Agitated Blue Monkey



Make my day...

Hit me with your best "math" rap below.
I might reward the best rhyme with a gift card.











No comments :

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.