Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wordless Wednesday ~ Special Guest Johan Joubert's Beautiful Australia!



Friendship
Watching sunrise from Mt Coolum - Sunshine Coast, Queensland
 
 New Grace in the Morning
Mooloolaba Beach - Queensland
 
 Golden-Field Dancers
Australian Bush - New South Wales
 
 National Treasure
12 Apostles - Victoria
 
 Colors of the River City
Brisbane - Queensland
 
 A Mother's Embrace
Wild Koalas - Victoria
 
 
My name is Johan Joubert. I live in Australia, and I am currently studying Architecture at QUT Brisbane. My hobbies include painting, photography, writing, and just about all things artsy. I have also recently started a website for people to order any of my stuff if they like.

I have chosen these photos because they all represent a distinct part of what I feel makes Australia great!

 
 
For more check out my
Blog: http://jjoubert.wordpress.com/
FB Page: JJoubertART
Website: jjoubertart.com
 
 ~*~
 
Thank you Johan for allowing me to share your beautiful work!  
I've always dreamed of going to Australia some day.
It was wonderful to see a little glimpse of the beauty down under!

Please leave Johan a comment below!

3 comments :

Stephanie Pazicni Karfelt said...

Beautiful pictures, Johan! I tried to pick a favorite and couldn't choose!

DM Kilgore said...

I had the same problem! I'd sure love to have a wall mural sized print of the National Treasure or Colors of the River City in my writing room. Inspiring!

jjoubert said...

Thank you for your kind comments, Stephanie and Donna. Australia is a lovely and beautiful country, but I've arguably got even better photos of your wonderful country which I can't wait to visit again!

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.