Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ~ Featuring Author J.S. Bailey's "The Land Beyond the Portal"

I'm so thrilled to bring you this great little teaser this week!  

 

 Thank you J.S. Bailey for allowing me to feature
this wonderful story teaser at The Realm!  

I can't wait to find out what happens.  

I'm ordering a copy of "The Land Beyond the Portal" now!

 

 

 The Land Beyond the Portal
by J.S. Bailey

As she opened her eyes, she realized that her legs were lying on the steps and the upper half of her body was sprawled out on the floor. Her whole face hurt.

“What the heck did I do to myself?” she wondered aloud before sitting up.

Suddenly, a sharp pain sliced through her head, and the girl had the overwhelming urge to throw up. Struggling to control herself, she carefully rose, walked to the nearest chair, and sat down. She took some calming breaths.

Her next thought was, Where am I?

Panic coursed through her as she realized that she had no idea who she was either.

~*~ 

Now, wasn't that a great little tease?

If you'd like to learn more about this story, including where to get your hands on your very own copy, please visit the author's official website at: 
www.jsbaileywrites.com


J. S. Bailey is a lifelong resident of Clermont County, Ohio. She is an alumnus of St. Louis School and Clermont Northeastern High School, and graduated cum laude from Northern Kentucky University in December 2011 with a degree in Entrepreneurship.

Bailey learned to read at a young age and began writing soon after. She had a brief stint writing horoscopes for her high school newspaper before deciding she would have better luck inventing other things at the keyboard.



She penned her first (unpublished) novel while still in high school, and her debut novel The Land Beyond the Portal was released in July 2011 through Tate Publishing. Her other writing credits include a short story called Vapors and an upcoming novel called Rage's Echo. 

Bailey enjoys reading books by her favorite authors. When she isn't working or glued to a computer screen, Bailey spends time with her husband, Nathan, in their Southwest Ohio home.


Visit J.S. Bailey at her official website and be sure to become a fan on Facebook too!




 


Are you excited about this story?

 

I know I am!

 

 

Just FOLLOW This Blog
Then Comment Below And I'll Choose

A RANDOM WINNER

To Receive Their Very Own Copy of

The Land Beyond the Portal

 

 

 

2 comments :

Shelby Mullinax said...

Sounds really good! I enjoyed reading the excerpt.

DM Kilgore said...

It does, doesn't it? I can't wait to read the whole story! Thanks for stopping by Shelby! Be sure you're following--- you're now entered to win a copy of this fab book! ;)

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.