Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Musing Mondays ~ Ugh.




March 18, 2013
Monday, 11:35 pm


Weight:  I have a scale?

Coffee Consumption: 1 cup of Cafe Mocha... with a pot on brew. Chocolate Report: I had Nutella on my morning waffle... yeah. Yum.




I am in favor of officially changing "Monday" to "Ughday."


For one thing... it always seems to rain on Monday.



My bones don't like the rain.
My brain doesn't like the rain.
My get-up-and-go is anti-rain.
Daisy the foster-bear dog is terrified of storms.
She whines, paces, and has doggy-panic attacks.

My other dogs, The Three Stooges, refuse to go out to potty when it's raining.
Whining dogs doing the "have to pee/can't get wet" dance...
performed here rainy-daily.




Monday is the first day of the new school week for Thing 2.
Monday is the first day of the new school week for me.
Neither of us are ready to start the new school week.

Monday morning school looks a lot like:

 

Monday is also errand/bill pay/grocery day.
Did I mention it almost always rains?
I hate running errands in the rain.  
I hate getting groceries.

I always feel like I need therapy after a trip to Wal-mart.



 Wow, who knew I was such a whiner?


I must be channeling the weather.
Okay, for the sake of saying something positive
on this stormy, rainy, totally blah Ughday...

I love the Peanuts.


Especially Snoopy.


Well, this wasn't very amusing or enlightening, was it?
Oh well, thanks for allowing me to vent about all the reasons I dislike Mondays.  
 I guess the silver lining is that once it's over, we have six whole days of non-Mondays.

I almost think I could learn to love Mondays... if only it would stop raining. 

 At least The Following comes on tonight.
I must admit, I really love that show.
Keeps me guessing. 
I like that.

So, sound off below.


Do you love Mondays?

*cough-Freak-cough*

Hate Mondays?

On team "Let's change that to UGHDAY"?

What do love/hate about Monday?


~ * ~

This daily dose of DM brought to you by
a very blah blue monkey!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.