Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Musing Monday ~ What Would YOU Ask The FBI?


March 4, 2013
Monday, 11:35 pm

Weight:  Oh... yeah... I have a scale.

Coffee Consumption: 1 cup of Cafe Mocha  

Chocolate Report: A handful of peanut M&Ms.



This is so short, I know, but my mind is going a million directions tonight. I just can't seem to focus on a single musing moment!  Besides, in twenty-five minutes it will be Tuesday.

Lets see, what's new?  


Well, I finished up my ENG 226 with an A. I started BIO 101 today. So far so good.  I get to hang on to my 4.0 a bit longer.  Math looms on the horizon though, so I'm going to milk my straight A's for all they are worth until then!





Lots of stuff going on at the homefront that have kept me completely distracted from my writing for the past few days. Things seem to be settling and I'm hoping this calm spell will last the rest of the week.

My plans for the rest of this week are to finish up homeschool by 2pm, finish up my school work by  4pm, do research for Eternal Providence until 5pm, and then after dinner each night I'll spend as much time as possible working towards the finish line on Final Judgment.   Of course, this means my plans to clean, organize, and build that treadmill desk have taken a spot on the back burner... once again.  But...

I.Must.Finish.The.Book.


On that note...

I have an opportunity to attend an interactive online information session with a Special Agent and Recruiter for the Federal Bureau of Investigation this week.



What should I ask?


I plan to take lots of notes. 
Surely, this will be a great research opportunity!  
So help me out here, leave a comment below with suggestions 
or tell me what you'd ask a FBI Special Agent! 


~ * ~

This daily dose of DM brought to you by
an artistic blue monkey
that likes to color velvet posters!
 


Comment below and be sure you're following my blog!
I give out random fun stuff to random fun followers.  ;) 
 



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.