Life's a collision course and I'm a crash test dummy.
Brace for impact!
Join me on a kamikaze run through life as we break down the barriers that keep us from reaching our goals.
Together we will dream more, learn more, do more, and become more on a whirlwind journey of personal discovery and development.

IMPORTANT:

Bookmark my blog because new content is added daily!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

4 AM - Fun Friday & Short Story Saturday = SILLINESS



The later I stay up the sillier I get...

This is what happens when it's 4am, and I am just now finding time to post, and the posts due are for Fun Friday
AND Short Story Saturday!

So let the fun and silliness begin!


First let's talk FUN!


Today my poem "The Writer's Heart" was featured on the fantabulous author Linnette Mullins "Friday With Friends".  It was a ton of fun being a part of Linnette's blog for the day.  She's so sweet and she writes "life changing romance" that is really excellent stuff!  So, if you have a minute run over there, give my poem a read, and then comment to let me know what you think!  And, you might as well go ahead and follow Linnette's blog. Trust me you do not want to miss her upcoming novel!


by Stormwarning


Now let's have some more fun with our first official 

Short Story Saturday!

The key words are fun and silly, so keep that in mind as you accept today's challenge!  You will accept it, won't you?

I'd love you to comment below with a short  story about:

Housewife, coffee cup, crayons, running shoes, race car

Your story can be as short as you like, and as silly as you want, but it must include all of the above items. 

Have fun!  I can't wait to see what you come up with! 

I'll chose one silly story to win a fun (and possibly silly) prize.  I'll announce the winner in next week's Short Story Saturday post!  So be sure to come back and see if you won!




~ * ~

This daily dose of DM brought to you by one very sleepy, super silly blue monkey!
  
 
I'm:
Down 1 lb. 
Down to 1 cup of coffee. 
  Up 1 Tbsp Gourment French Vanilla Creamer. 
  Up 2 pieces of Peppermint Bark chocolate today.
And up much too late!

*face-plant-in-pillow in 3... 2... 1....*




No comments :

Post a Comment

Greetings Realm-Rider! Thank you for hopping aboard the crazy train. I applaud your curiosity and courage. You have reached your destination: The Realm of D.M. Kilgore. There's lots to see and even more to do. Don't forget to grab a crash helmet! Oh, and before you go, let me know about your visit! Drop me a comment, question, or just let me know where your journey began. Don't just lurk in the shadows! Leave me a comment! You're automatically entered to win a prize when you do.